Hollywood Sunset Vanity Mirror
Previous price $419.00 on sale for $313.99
Finance for as low as
The Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Sunset™ Vanity Mirror is the first vanity mirror series to be sold en masse in the United States with the often-imitated luxurious edge-to-edge frameless design. The silver frame finish and polished silver base screams glamour at every angle. The Hollywood-style bulb layout, combined with the easy-to-reach dimmer dial, provides the perfect amount of even lighting, ideal for makeup application at any setting, home or professional, or even for taking your fabulous Instagram selfie!
- Original edge-to-edge frameless design to be sold en masse in the United States
- White frame with mirrored silver base combine for a glamorous look
- Elegant, contemporary branding that doesn't disrupt the design
- Hollywood-style lighting layout provide perfect, even makeup lighting
- Includes 10 clear or frosted soft white incandescent vanity globe bulbs free
- Premium cool white LED bulbs upgrade available for more accurate color rendition, perfect for cosmetics application
- Easily set your ideal light amount with the side-mounted dimmer dial
- Handcrafted with high-quality wood construction with gloss finish
- Designed to be a perfect fit for your table top vanity set up
- Minimum assembly required
Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Vanity Mirrors are the perfect mirrors for all your makeup (and selfie!) needs. Designed with beautiful form, function, and quality in mind, our mirrors provide perfect lighting and superior reflection clarity, making getting ready a beautiful, almost surreal experience you'll fall in love with each and every time!
We love seeing your photos! Tag @ImpressionsVanity on Instagram with the hashtag #ImpressionsVanitySunset to submit your photo for a chance feature on our pages!
The main difference between our available incandescent and LED bulbs are the color temperature (glow color). Our incandescent bulbs have a warmer (more yellow) glow while LEDs have a more natural, whiter light as shown in the image* below:
*computer rendered approximation, actual appearance may slightly differ
LED bulbs also are energy-saving and do not get hot to the touch, unlike traditional incandescent bulbs.