Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist position plays a lead role in executing online and digital strategies related to various digital channels. Candidate must have knowledge and experience in SEM, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords and managing online ads. Responsibilities for this role include implementing strategies to enhance online campaigns (optimizing current online ads and implementing new, optimized online ad campaigns) creating weekly reports, while working hand in hand with the marketing team for on-going projects. Having experience with paid online ads and having knowledge of basic SEO is critical for this position. The responsibilities and requirements listed below entail the knowledge, skill, and ability required for this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, manage, and maintain SEM/PPC Search Engine Marketing campaigns
- Improving on bottom line ROI and KPIs
- Experience with Google AdWords and other pay-per-click platforms
- Build Facebook ad campaigns and online ads
- Assist with the implementation, optimization, and tracking of our SEM programs, following up the measurement and reporting of campaigns from start to finish
- Develop SEO strategies by identifying and incorporating keyword opportunities
- Improve areas of SEO: site improvement, content building, and link building
- Creates reports and tracking trends with the online sector
- Identify and select the best alternative paid social channel or medium for an advertising campaign based on an in-depth market analysis, including audience demographics, media usage, ratings, etc.
- Create campaign reports to display performance metrics
- Establishing, optimizing and troubleshooting pixels/tags, creative, and 3rd party vendors to ensure proper campaign execution
- Provide ongoing campaign management ensuring optimal performance and delivery, constantly exceeding KPI expectations
- Research quality keywords and create large keyword lists
- Look for innovative strategies, process improvements, and technologies within digital design
- Identify opportunities for A/B tests across channels and segments
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing and industry trends and developments
- Assist the team with day-to-day marketing responsibilities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years in Digital Marketing
- Prior experience with SEM, PPC and analytics tools
- Knowledge/experience in Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), local search strategy and SEM/PPC (Google Adwords and Bing Ads)
- Strong writing ability for online advertisements
- Manages multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytic tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Extensive A/B testing experience on various platforms.
- Experience using SEMrush, HubSpot, or ad monitoring platform is a plus.
- Positive, adaptive team player attitude a must.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Passion for new emerging digital marketing trends and techniques
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Organized and detail oriented in both managing tasks and budget tracking
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious and goal-oriented
- Team player with a positive, professional and enthusiastic attitude
Please apply by emailing us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org