Hollywood Iconic® Vanity Mirror
Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Iconic® Vanity Mirror is a great value, packing standard features in a light metal body with a detachable sturdy wooden base designed for both table-top and wall-mounted setups.
It comes standard with a dimmer switch that provides complete control over lighting and two convenient side-mounted power outlets ideal for chargers and beauty accessories.
The Hollywood-style bulb layout provides perfect, even lighting and superior mirror reflection clarity ideal for makeup application at any setting, home or professional, or even for taking that perfect Instagram selfie!
- Timeless classic Hollywood backstage style that will fit any decor
- Light metal body with detachable sturdy wooden base for table top setups
- Pre-made holes in the back for wall-mounted setups
- 10-bulb Hollywood-style vanity layout provides perfect makeup lighting
- Soft white incandescent globe vanity bulbs included free
- Optional premium LED bulb upgrade available
- Side-mounted dimmer available for accurate lighting control
- Two side-mounted power outlets for charges and beauty accessories
- Available in Black, Silver and White
- Minimal assembly required
- Only Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Vanity Mirrors are certified by ETL, CE, and RoHS safety standards
- Optional wall mount kit available
We love seeing your photos! Tag @ImpressionsVanity on Instagram with the hashtag #ImpressionsVanityIconic to submit your photo for a chance feature on our pages!
|Mirror||13 x 19.25 in.|
The main difference between our available incandescent and LED bulbs are the color temperature (glow color). Our incandescent bulbs have a warmer (more yellow) glow while LEDs have a more natural, whiter light as shown in the image* below:
*computer rendered approximation, actual appearance may slightly differ
LED bulbs also are energy-saving and do not get hot to the touch, unlike traditional incandescent bulbs.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I just wanted to make sure that if I wanted to mount the mirror on the wall, I can remove that bottom piece. If so, does it come with a cover underneath or something? Please advise, thanks!
Our Iconic Vanity Mirror, like all of our hollywood style mirrors, comes with a detachable base. Our Iconic comes with pre-drilled holes on the back for an easy wall mount.