Hollywood Crystal Vanity Mirror with Acrylic Drawers
This product is sold out
Add item to wishlist to be notified when back in stock.
The Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Crystal™ Vanity Mirror is part of our flagship line, the best-selling Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Glow™ Series is comprised of our most premier vanity mirrors designed from start to finish and beautifully crafted using high-quality materials. Details are lathed by exceptionally experienced hands, given life with layers of our masterfully created signature finishes, then glazed with just a perfect touch of gloss, every step performed by the top craftsmen within our high-standard facility.
An ultimate statement in vanity elegance, featuring our exclusive patent-pending Glow Bezel™ the unique, very chic, and modern frame design radiating a new brand of Hollywood glamour and simple sophistication that has made countless makeup lovers, pros and beauty bloggers fall in love. The Hollywood Glow Crystal™ series also features two of our masterfully created signature finishes glossy white and shimmery silver. Combining beauty with function, the Hollywood Glow Crystal™ Series features high-quality and clarity Lucite acrylic organizer with two drawers perfect for organizing and showcasing your favorite cosmetics, jewelry and other accessories, an easy-to-reach side-mounted power switch with optional dimmer, and an accessory outlet perfect for powering up your beauty accessories and other devices. Join thousands of happy owners and let your every day glow!
- The IVC exclusive patent-pending Glow Bezel semi-frameless design is unmatched in its simple sophistication
- Two clear lucite acrylic drawers with dividers perfect for showing off your treasured pieces or convenient storage of daily necessities
- Hollywood-style layout provides timeless aesthetic and studio-quality lighting that will illuminate you evenly from all directions
- Included clear or frosted incandescent vanity globe bulbs that provide a warm, nostalgic glow
- Available premium LED upgrade glows a whiter light to reflect more accurate makeup colors during your slay sessions
- Side-mounted accessory power outlet rids the need for unsightly extension cords
- Match your decor with our signature Glossy White and Shimmery Silver premium finishes
- Designed with table top use in mind, the elegant alternative to impractical old vanity styles
- Beautifully handcrafted with high-quality wood that lends to premium feel, weight, and durability
- Simply minimal assembly required, just attach the base, screw in the bulbs, plug in, and light up!
- Only Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Vanity Mirrors are certified by ETL, CE, and RoHS safety standards
- Optional wall mount kit available
Our flagship line, the best-selling Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Glow™ Series is comprised of our most premier vanity mirrors designed from start to finish and beautifully crafted using high-quality materials. Details are lathed by exceptionally experienced hands, given life with layers of our masterfully created signature finishes, then glazed with just a perfect touch of gloss, every step performed by the top craftsmen within our high-standard facility. Our Hollywood Vanity Mirrors are the perfect mirrors for all your makeup and decor (and selfie!) needs. Designed with beautiful form, useful function, and durable quality in mind, Impressions Vanity mirrors will provide glamorous lighting and superior clarity for years to come, making your every makeup session an ethereal pleasure you'll fall in love with each and every time!
We love seeing your photos! Tag @ImpressionsVanity on Instagram with the hashtag #ImpressionsVanityCrystal to submit your photo for a chance feature on our pages!
The main difference between our available incandescent and LED bulbs are the color temperature (glow color). Our incandescent bulbs have a warmer (more yellow) glow while LEDs have a more natural, whiter light as shown in the image* below:
*computer rendered approximation, actual appearance may slightly differ
LED bulbs also are energy-saving and do not get hot to the touch, unlike traditional incandescent bulbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.