Hollywood Iconic® Pro Vanity Mirror
Feel like a star with the Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Iconic® Pro Vanity Mirror! Packing standard premium features including the dimmer power switch and dual accessory power outlets in a light metal body, it also comes with a detachable base designed and convenient mounting slots for both tabletop and wall mounted setups.
The Hollywood-style bulb layout provides perfect, even lighting and superior mirror reflection clarity ideal for makeup application at any setting, home or professional, or even for taking that perfect Instagram selfie!
- Timeless classic Hollywood backstage style that will fit any decor
- 15-bulb Hollywood vanity layout provides perfect makeup lighting
- Pre-installed hook slots in the back for easy wall-mounting
- Complimentary soft white incandescent or upgrade to premium daylight white LED vanity bulbs
- Minimal assembly required
Available in black, white and silver
Hollywood just got even more Iconic! Play and Slay™ with the Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Iconic® Pro BT Vanity Mirror with Wireless Bluetooth Speakers, featuring an all-new digital LED screen and Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming! Use its digital control panel to engage the Bluetooth, turn its volume up or down, and check the temperature to make sure you don’t have a makeup meltdown!
- Wireless Bluetooth™ speakers for audio streaming with LED screen indicator
- Touch-sensitive control panel to adjust the volume, change the LED display mode, and more
- Digital thermostat function lets you know what weather to get ready for
- Available in black, white and silver
Only Impressions Vanity® Hollywood Vanity Mirrors are certified by ETL, CE, and RoHS safety standards.
We love seeing your photos! Tag @ImpressionsVanity on Instagram with the hashtag #ImpressionsVanityIconic to submit your photo for a chance feature on our pages!
|Mirror||36.75 x 24.75 in.|
The main difference between our available incandescent and LED bulbs are the color temperature (glow color). Our incandescent bulbs have a warmer (more yellow) glow while LEDs have a more natural, whiter light as shown in the image* below:
*computer rendered approximation, actual appearance may slightly differ
LED bulbs also are energy-saving and do not get hot to the touch, unlike traditional incandescent bulbs.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this mirror just plug into an outlet in the wall?
Our Iconic Pro Vanity Mirror, like all of our hollywood style mirrors, have a plug compatible with wall outlets.
These can not be directly wired into the wall and must be plugged in?
All of our Hollywood Style Mirrors come with a standard plug for a wall socket. No hard wiring required.