10 Ways To Organize Your Makeup Vanity Station
You've seen the photos...
You've set the #goals...
And more #goals...
But how do you turn this...
Here are 10 ways to help you glam up and organize your vanity space:
1. Utensil Holder: Dump out your forks and spoons, these are perfect for brushes, eyeliners, and lipsticks and fit right in your drawers.
2. Pencil Box: Forget writing pencils and use this for eyeliner pencils and more. Dig out that old pencil box from 5th grade or find one here.
3. Cake Stand: Cake cake cake. Show off your perfumes using one of these.
4. Coffee Mugs: If makeup is your cup of joe…use mugs to hold eyeliners and brushes. I recommend this one.
5. Office Drawer Organizers: These things are SO cheap and come in all shapes and sizes. The opportunities are endless for what you can store in these gems. Get them here.
7. Magnetic Board: Feeling crafty? A little hot glue and magnets and you can get this look. Follow this guide.
8. Cupcake Tower: Nail polishes are just as sweet, put those pretty colors on display! Get your own here.
9. Cookie Jars: Use these to hold sponges, brushes and eyeshadows. Use Khloe Kardashian's cookie jar for inspiration. Instead of Oreos use all of those individual eyeshadows you hoard…or is that just me?
10. Acrylic Organizers: Everyone and we mean everyone needs to have an acrylic organizer. These are literally sent straight from the organizational gods themselves. I recommend this one, this one, this one, and this one. Maybe this one too. Okay and this one.
Now get to organizing!